Pure bred cotton patch

I raise Cotton Patch and may even have the largest breeding flock in Texas. I've had them for almost seven years and currently have nine mated pairs. I would love to bring in some outside genetics and even if you have Walker birds I think mine were split off long enough ago that they would not have a high inbreeding coefficient.

I'd be willing to make the trip depending on what you have and if you don't find someone local. Of course we are trying to get these genetics out there from our flock also so if you are at a place where you feel you might need some new blood we would be willing to trade. I currently have six geese setting a total of over 50 eggs as well as another dozen in the incubator.

I am not sure what you want for proof. Our farm website is www.nonesuchfarm.net but there is not a lot about the geese there... pictures are at http://s150.photobucket.com/user/pa...&page=1&_suid=1395939220699030395460557759734

Again anyone willing to fly here can have a pair for free. I have vacation the 14th thru 23rd of April. SD is a beautiful place to see. Been all over KY and if I could've found a job there would have lived there. grandparents from Prestonsburg.

My husband's family is from Prestonsburg!! We currently live in the Ft. Hood, TX area, but my husband is trying to convince me to move to Prestonsburg/Paintsville since he is now retired. He is trying to reel me in w/ a promise of a much larger duck house & pen & more ducks & animals, lol!! Decisions, decisions!!

Flip Flop Ranch
9522 Donaldson Rd, Lucerne Valley, CA 92356
(760) 680-6146

They have Cotton Patch Geese for sale - 2015

Also:
Bobbie Jackson from Yorba Linda, CA is on Facebook. She has Cotton Patch geese.

and:
Wingshadows Hacienda
Hwy 79
Warner Springs, CA 9208

Located in North County San Diego, close to Temecula & Murrieta.
They are also on Facebook.

Check out:
"Cotton Patch Goose Breeders" group on Facebook.

WOW.....searching goose genetics this evening and came across this post and um, I AM Bobbie, NadaLottaRanch is our place and while I was born at CHOC in OC, Cali.....and raised in Yorba Linda....I've lived in TX since November of 2001. Do I know you breland85 from the CPG group?

Back
Top Bottom