Pure Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract - 4oz and 8oz

OldHippieChick

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 21, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Hi Everyone.
I've got double strength Pure Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract in 4oz and 8oz vintage style bottles.

Here's a little bit of information about my extract. Feel free to ask me any questions. I brewed 8.75 gallons of vanilla extract for this season using Extract Quality Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans I had exported direct from my supplier in India. I used 1,710 eight inch pods in this batch. That averages out to a little over 1 1/2 pods per ounce of extract. I used 19 - 1.75 liter bottles of Schmirnoff vodka. I don't add any other ingredients. It's just vodka and a LOT of vanilla beans. My extract has been aging for a little over six months, but I've been sharing it with my Food Swap group for the last three months and it's getting rave reviews.

My vanilla extract is currently being used in two North Texas restaurants; the Lavender Ridge Farms Cafe in Gainesville TX and The Tumbleweed Tea Room in Justin TX, as well as being offered for sale in both establisments gift shops. It comes in 4oz and 8oz bottles for $10 & $20. I left a couple or three beans in each Amber flask jar so you can top it off with more vodka after the holidays and it'll bring you more value later on when you're ready to bake again.

Shipping will be $5.50 each. I'll combine shipping whenever possible based on flat rate USPS boxes. I will give discounts on orders of 3 or more bottles, so consider these for stocking stuffers, neighbor gifts, secret santa gifts, or one for your daughter and mother.

Happy Baking !!!
Jen

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom