1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Purina Feed coupons

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by SierraView, May 5, 2011.

1. SierraView

SierraView Chillin' With My Peeps

I use Purina Feed Layer Pellets and my chickens like it a lot. I signed up on the Purina site and they send me $5 off coupons all the time. They have a 60 day challenge going on at purinadifference.com sign up and get coupons for $5 to $20 off coupons. These are coupons worth using last quarter they gave me 4 of the $5 off!

If you use referral code : 20100729-66-04210814 I get a coupon too.

2. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

yes, the Purina rewards program is nice! These days, every $$ saved on feed is a blessing!

3. Mom2sixpeeps

Mom2sixpeeps Out Of The Brooder

Apr 7, 2011
    Monroe, GA
    Thanks for sharing, used your code.

4. KansasBoy

KansasBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    Topeka
    Just signed up with your code... Very cool will surely be passing mine around also thanks!

Dumb question maybe... But where do you find your referal code at?

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  5. buildingmyark

buildingmyark Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Louisiana
    I used your code as well! Thanks for sharing! I have a question, though. How does the price of this feed compare to just basic co-op feed?

6. 7961

7961 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2009
    MI
    Quote:@ the local Tractor Supply stores, Purina Flock Raiser was running $14.99 a bag the last I knew. Flock Raiser is the primary feed that I use. However I do use a medicated starter feed from a local co-op to start off all of the chickens. That is just my preference.

7. CAdreaming

CAdreaming Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2011
    Cherokee County, GA
    Thank you!!! Was able to get some for our rabbit too [​IMG]

8. SierraView

SierraView Chillin' With My Peeps

I signed up for there reward program last year and get emails from them. I have 25 chickens and the amount of coupons they give me I save $5 on about every other bag I buy. Tractor Supply is where I buy it. I think its $15 for 50lb. It goes on sale sometimes for $12.99 I think. So use the coupon and get a 50lb bag for $7.99 when its on sale. [​IMG]

9. ketcham

ketcham Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2011
    Marshallville,Ohio
    THANKS!!! Every little bit helps!!!Kevin

10. mons02035

mons02035 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    Carmel, Maine
    These coupons come out qaurterly and are for $3.00 off of 2 bags (for Purina Poultry products, Sunfresh, Start & grow or Sunfresh Poultry feeds). You can print it off twice but can only use one coupon per purchase per household. So the savings is $1.50 per bag. Still a good deal.

Hmm, I am wondering if these coupons are different based on where you live?

Last edited: May 5, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by