1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Purina Layena Coupon $3.00 off

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by 1MrsMagoo, Oct 18, 2012.

1. 1MrsMagoo

1MrsMagoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2010
    St Tammany Parish LA
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  2. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

EXCELLENT!!!!!!! :weee

This weekend is feed weekend, so I can use this!

Thank you for sharing! :thumbsup

3. MimiChick

MimiChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Glocester, RI
    Thanks for sharing! My girls love the Omega-3 pellets. They're a little smaller than the other and I think that's what they like about it. But it's also more expensive, so coupons help. Thanks again.

4. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Yes, the Omega-3 pellets are more expensive. I think it's about $20.00 in my area. I had stopped using the Layena because the girl's egg production dropped but I may get a few bags with this $3.00 off coupon. Layena is $16.99 at our TSC, so the coupon would make it $13.99. Not bad at all. ;)

5. 1MrsMagoo

1MrsMagoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2010
    St Tammany Parish LA
    No problem. You guys should go sign up for the Purina Rewards program. Once every quarter, they send you coupons for all the types of animals you register. Last quarter, I got coupons for goat, horse, cattle, and poultry feeds totaling around $30 off. I don't use some of the brands, but will buy them if they save me a dollar or two.

6. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    I'm already signed up. I've been signed up for a couple years now. The coupons are mailed to me quarterly. I received my quarterly coupons last week (I think). I used 10 of the $1.50 off coupons for Flockraiser. I usually mail any extra coupons to a few people here on BYC. The coupons help a lot.;)

7. ibcanchasr

ibcanchasr Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2009
    Arcadia
    thanks

8. LeJeune1

LeJeune1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2011
    Allen Parish, LA
    Thanks Eggcelent Deal :eek:)

9. Karen12

Karen12 Out Of The Brooder

Thank you! I can't wait for the coupon at the end of November too. If you sign up as a purena rewards member by November 9th, you get $10 off when you buy 2 bags of layer or the omega feed. It is so much cheaper to feed chickens than most of my other animals :rolleyes:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by