Purina

No, this still wouldn't prove anything. You'd have to do it like a scientific study, and do a control group. One "with" your normal feed, and the other group with the changed feed. This still wouldn't really prove anything though, because you'd need a lot of birds for good data.
We should have appointed you to be lead on covid shots. It would have been safer and more effective.

No, this still wouldn't prove anything. You'd have to do it like a scientific study, and do a control group. One "with" your normal feed, and the other group with the changed feed. This still wouldn't really prove anything though, because you'd need a lot of birds for good data.
This is a valid design for a study - you are using the same birds as the control. They have a period with supposedly bad feed and a period with good feed and then a period with bad.
In this particular case my hypothesis is that the birds will increase laying when they switch back to the bad feed simply because it is spring and that might reassure some folk that the feed isn't the problem.
On the other hand if hens reduce their laying when switching to the concerning feed when they enter peak laying season then indeed one could legitimately be concerned about the feed.

It is not opinion, it is fact. Dumor and Producers Pride, the feeds supposedly csusing problems arr not owned or sold by Purina.
It is opinion. You accept your sources as being infallible. I am under no obligation to do that.
There are a lot of opinions about this. Some of them differ from yours.

It was claimed to be a fact that the experimental gene therapy that was mandated for many was effective in preventing the most recent overblown virus. Until it was admitted by the manufacturers that it actually wasn’t.
https://www.biznews.com/health/2022/10/13/pfizer-vaccine-transmission

It was a fact that Iraq possessed WMD’s until the government admitted that they lied.
https://www.vox.com/2016/7/9/12123022/george-w-bush-lies-iraq-war

It was a fact that World Trade Center building 7 was the only high rise steel building in modern history to collapse into it’s own footprint from office furniture fire until a multi million dollar study conducted by the University of Alaska Fairbanks proved that to be impossible. https://ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/

I could go on indefinitely but I hope that you get the point.

It was proven Purina was bought by California, Maine who is the largest producer of eggs in the country. It would stand to reason that they don't want the competition from us. BYC's
Industrial agricultural does this all the time, either owning their own milling brands or make multi year contracts. This is done to ensure their animal aka the product gets the same nutrients every time instead of risking variables of different milling. Some companies even require hay testing from hay farms they purchase from for cattle and so forth because they want to ensure the food source isn't the problem.

The above was the one and only time I have responded to you, in a claimed statement of Fact. "this and other threads"??? Suggests you've created "One Chick" as a second account to echo your own theories and perhaps create the impression they are more widely held.

Good luck with that.
I'm sorry multiple threads are coming at me and I responded to yours incorrectly. Another thread swore at me. This that answer. Please accept my apology ma'am.

Back
Top Bottom