Purina's New Packaging?

Quote:
Sweet
wink.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
I want one! Our Purina is still in the old bags though

I've got one of those PINK ones in the garage... hehehe... certainly bring attention to the fact that you can have chickens in our city when I was out and about huh?

Just how precisely didja make that Silkie?? I am NOT a seamstress but I do have Mom's machine at the moment... gathering dust...

We've made about half a dozen feed sack tote bags so far. They're not difficult to make but the wife is having a hard time to get them to run through the sewing machine properly so is getting frustrated by the project. I don't know enough about sewing machines to advise her.

We make the entire tote bag from the feed sack but for the thread she sews it with. The ones she's made from the whole corn and whole oats sacks look nice too.

Quote:
I wish that I had enough so that I could sew them together for a tarp.
hmm.png

They will not make a good tarp once the ink that colors the bag fades ,the bag starts to break and unravel and the bags fall apart which is not good for the birds at all cause some of them try and sometimes do eat the plastic.

I left one outside just to see how long it would take and in 2 weeks the colored ink was cracking.

They would be good for a moisture barrier , that what i am saving mine for when we enclose our old horse barn

And then, you can shingle the sides and roof in old coffee cans.

Back
Top Bottom