put the chick down and step away.....

My youngest DD is always walking/running into things. Never paying attention to where she is going, just on what is going on around her!
roll.png
I don't know how many times a day I tell her to watch-and then have her walk into something at that point. Hopefully she learns before school next year or I'll be getting calls from school.

I'm definitely klutzy, but also accident prone-- since sometimes it's a group effort. I've had ER stitches in my face 3 times and two reconstructive surgeries after that. I've had a LOT of other wounds that likely needed stitches, but that gets old, so I only go to the ER if it's in the face. I'm also pretty sure I have a hairline crack in my sternum. About three years ago I got hit in the chest with a several 24 ft. long sticks of aluminum extrusion, weighing nearly 100 lb each. It still hurts when I try to lift things in front of me. That's why I'm spending more time tossing feed bags over my shoulders than lifting extrusions onto a saw table. The one thing I can't believe has never happened is falling from a ladder, a lift, or a forth story ledge.
idunno.gif

I thought I was klutzy because I always whack my head on the ceiling of the chicken run. But you guys outta be in straitjackets and wrapped in bubblewrap!

Be careful out there!

Last edited:
Yep,,,feelin your pain everyone,,,walked out into my front yard,,kicked the only stump out there, broke my second toe, right beside the big one on my right foot. Hopped around for three months. In the mean time, while hoppy was coming across the living room, twisted the left ankle, sprang that one and tore ligaments. Hoppy became sittie in a single moment. Yeah,, Klutzy is a good name for me,,,,
he.gif
gig.gif

Wow thought I was bad! a while ago, fell down flight of stairs, compacted five discs in my back crushed my tail bone, hairline fracture of the hip, face bruised like I had done ten rounds in the ring, could not sit for six weeks, nor drive for nine weeks...what did I decide to do, ok cant sit so painted the outside of the house up to the first floor on a ladder...home alone! yep klutz is good for me to...but the house looks great!

Back
Top Bottom