Pyr litter referral request

I know you're looking for a Great Pyr, but I came across this today and thought you might want to at least know about it.
smile.png

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/grd/1049205682.html

I've heard many good things about Maremmas, and they look a lot like Great Pyrs. Plus, they're in Tennessee too.

We have 6 females left...They are 7/8 Great Pyr. 1/8 border collie.
I have a topic on here about them. $150 each and they have their first shots and dewormed...Born 12/7/08. Raised around kids and animals of all types.
I know it's a ways away, but I live in WI. In April I will be heading down to Texas to see husband before he ships out for Iraq. if you might be interested or would like more information, please let me know...either on here, PM or email...

Shawna

Well I've filled out a spitload of applications, and am looking at the first litter on Saturday. I did email the Maremma people. Wouldn't mind looking at another LGD breed. There are a few rescues we are looking at as well. It's more a search for the right soul than just a puppy, if that makes any sense. Several of the show/working breeders I've contacted are having litters in the next couple weeks. Finding the right one is more important than rushing. Lord I miss her.

Back
Top Bottom