Pyrenees Puppies---UPDATE 12/15/11---only 1 girl left

emmalynn

Silkies Sebbies OEGBs
11 Years
Oct 16, 2008
Middle TN
Only 1 female left. She is the all white puppy with black ears (3rd from the right)

We have purebred but not registered puppies. They were born 12/05/11 and I am looking to have homes all lined up before they wean. Their parents are my goat LGDs. We have 3 boys and 3 girls. I am taking non-refundable deposits of $20 (exception if something happens on my end and I can't provide the puppy) to pick the puppy you wish. We are not experienced with shipping and it is getting cold so I think we will stick with pick up only.

They will have all shots except rabies and be wormed before leaving. Everyone should be used to goats, horses and children as well. I would like them to stay until at least 8 weeks and will keep until 12 weeks if you would like them to be sure about their job (if goats are your plan). They are not around poultry so I would suggest an earlier pick up (like 8 weeks) if you plan on training them for that.

These dogs need a job. Please don't consider them as house pets. I want them to go to farms with livestock of some variety. No dog is automatically trained, born trained, etc. These puppies will need training for any livestock job. Please don't put an untrained puppy in your chicken coop and not expect dead chickens. This is going to take work.

Always know that I will take them back. I don't want to see any of them going into a shelter.

Go ahead and press Buy It Now- as each one gets a home, I will post the remainder again.

I will put up individual pictures this evening.

All are white with badger markings.

17189_sadie_puppies_born_1204_and_511_and_individual_pics_120711_001_small.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Steven.

They are really sweet and look and sound like piglets in a way. Sadie has been the best mom about us handling them. If I nest them in my lap, she will go out of the stall and take care of business. Run amuck for a few minutes and come back. Otherwise, she doesn't leave the nest and we have had to put water and food right next to her head. Tied the bucket to the wall so no worries about it dumping over into the nest.

I so appreciated the hibiscus and lillies earlier this year. You really made by brother in laws day.

Puppy kisses started last night. I picked them up to take a few more pictures and they were licking my face. Too cute.

Quote:
We havn't had puppies for such a long time here... Last ones were the OOPS cocker spaniel pups that we were not expecting since the owner at that time was not careful of keeping the males and females seperate. We might end up breeding her next year to a friends cocker spaniel.

No problem! Our cannas have multiplied by the hundreds when we dug them out! Let me know if you want anymore! We also have a ton of Purple Iris's, too.
The huge bag we put them in is made out of this very strong plastic stuff and we weighed it since we were curious and it came out to about 200 pounds of cannas!
th.gif

I've lost count of how many varities we have anymore.

Looking forward to the individual pictures. Sorry but I don't need any more. I have two GP's right now and they are wonderful wonderful dogs. My big male was not raised with chickens as a pup but he will let the chickens come up to the porch and eat from his feed bowl. He is a saint !! We just got a Pot bellied Pig and the two GP's bark at him but it will be just a matter of time before they make friends with him.
Our female GP loves to play with the goats and she wasn't raised with them either. The Dogs were here before the chickens, goats and pigs.

If you have the room and are looking for a nice kind hearted dog, get one of these pups !!! We love ours and I think you would too !!!

Good luck finding forever homes !!! These pups are adorable !!
love.gif

Thank you French toast. Our LGDs were not what I had planned on getting. I was using the donkey in the pasture method. He hated the goats and tried to stomp them every chance he got. He was rehomed quickly and we got Chuy. Never looked back.

I didn't get individual pics but I have 3 more to add:

The puppy pile
17189_sadie_puppies_121111_001_small.jpg

The girls
17189_sadie_puppies_121111_002_small.jpg

The boys
17189_sadie_puppies_121111_003_small.jpg

I can confirm puppy breath and kisses.

2 girls and 1 boy have been reserved.

Back
Top Bottom