Pyxis' Emu Chat Thread

Pics
Got it set up, yay! Now I can check in from work on things throughout the day.

When I do start to get some action, I most likely will live stream the hatch, so you guys can watch along too :)
A lot of people are leaving face book.
I have used Ustream before

Omg! :eek: :wee

K77RT--Hi6NwohZrNABBghI8hDJ8qzEaFMlBDUMdQYBOIEURj2NgZa1pfCsGRTpbSuBQfztb1yxSkyBYF-2_7D8k5QA9Bklxv-RaNxDQgbtEB6xgdwGhIgLrATLkTQXYmd3xgJoToEM9CXcPy9aIit70rU9fuySPlQ5g7rOMqWvz7ljYOUbpsyWIr3Knls1yNj4CCMIn2W2UEzhuSyBEWnExLssvkhRQH7Z08f9f_S0OmWRt0sUmmRLiTYkfdvQkrpto7UP-ZVV1w8KLzr4UOx9_26mbnIylIFowV_S74qdsHq5uwE5Z1FmDCMl7D6nvPZ8UDjDtJui8OODl3CTNEb2CZF-osJOzwSMfRvJQxu8msi_G2mRV3gv2zWjnpXR6CYZnpNmZpQ60FBZeDiyvjRZBYpoP-DM_ZlFaUgjoUEYpMhNGEgrMR18IsriNwDmWhkDaYq0zw9GPyJNCQCqiS7_Yu663wBxkpMB2JIJ5vRIVxI8J6SCmehY49QfznlTnXtkrMlCxn7WIglaO09QhgCg4G1L7OMCVHoT4pjzNsVmp-DIqmdKAj_MmIz-RsZTMeUZuHb_KYiM-BkB6r2HwCOmNK3vCN0dm10YAHcA=w883-h662-no

And as promised:

That is so cool! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all the congratulations everyone! Little one was still sleeping off his hatching efforts when I left for work :)

A lot of people are leaving face book.
I have used Ustream before

I actually wanted to do it through Facebook because I wanted it up on my farm page, and it also saves the video after so now people who missed the stream can go back and watch. Since it's on a public farm page no one has to be logged in to watch it and you don't have to have an account to see it :)

Back
Top Bottom