Pyxis' Emu Chat Thread

If you decide you can't keep him, please keep me in mind as I have a female that needs a partner.

I definitely will! I am letting hubby have the decision on whether to keep him, as he will be the one to upgrade the fencing - I did tell him there was at least one person interested if my baby ended up as a male, so we shall see soon. :)

I definitely will! I am letting hubby have the decision on whether to keep him, as he will be the one to upgrade the fencing - I did tell him there was at least one person interested if my baby ended up as a male, so we shall see soon. :)

Ok cool, he would be in a good home and I'm not crazy far from you so could provide you with eggs in the future if you ever wanna hatch again.

Ciara has gone a bit viral on Facebook.

I was showing at a chicken show yesterday and got talking to some of the Junior Exhibitors there that were showing geese. The older sister offhandedly mentioned that they have an emu, so I told her I did too, just hatched a pair. She asked to see pictures so I got out my phone to play her the video. The younger sister started watching it and then said "Oh! She's the one from Facebook right? I saw that and it was so cute I showed my mom too."

Ciara has gone a bit viral on Facebook.

I was showing at a chicken show yesterday and got talking to some of the Junior Exhibitors there that were showing geese. The older sister offhandedly mentioned that they have an emu, so I told her I did too, just hatched a pair. She asked to see pictures so I got out my phone to play her the video. The younger sister started watching it and then said "Oh! She's the one from Facebook right? I saw that and it was so cute I showed my mom too."
Maybe you should set up a you tube channel and see if it can make some money!

Back
Top Bottom