Pyxis' Emu Chat Thread

The emus better like green :p

QmO-F5-N_a48_hdyE19xRs2WN3X1lo4Wkow8tX86MYNqNfftX8df6nkHP-zuO5ktO2Xeug_QzfdLdW1qPC9XyxSxw5QCeZQY8i1JBp4ckuLmHi1TNejdVGLbZaMH5468v4Y_y_gdm0f6_n9cnz_JCdDY02501gX4zOrSR5BJv7z55FkQD06i7ltn-omkeR4OEBFyJaVdb3SX5mzsdITfx4ZlZ70Xz6e1-NFhl1CnUeLEkBbLp0s-8a3AOjvMW39O0ckLsODJUdtsWi0Riv1l3CWNRbYV6HhKRRBC6Ftrnie9iwhQhR_xuSamkTQeLVyQuqOMt-UN_gdQahmdbGk8OjJ5UYlguxTyBHrgVkVcSf8V1rG5-UHl4VljWaXgOhGTiUbJUxb02RhFNYCseHLZVohiQIcGnZxmXF2KOaSIM0HyACW9nLumQEqCb4ob_7bhq2FOxh9v1joEgxZZ5gYaw6DcYcRRGp3mJCFbRieqtChqnF_4rmP3ac3a61GpOgVVLKFSDgxCSjB0t-lxN2UAGDkH3ZXhsMuUUpt8JGx9v1a6TqXvFjfFm84x14gzvXd7kB7S0waub09toG5b6VyFagLm6CkFJdWKeczGQVs=w883-h662-no

I buy Oops paint at Home Depot for my animal projects and the last gallon I bought was this green, so green the emu barn will be.

I buy all the oops paint too! I have a pink chicken coop!! Wait till you see what we are making for our emu barn. :p

The weather foiled my building plans this weekend, sigh. But! I have all the material I need now. Tuesday, if the weather is good, the framework will go up.

Also, I'm at work so Berrigan and Ciara are inside in their big brooders right now because no one can keep an eye on them outside and they're still small enough that something could eat them.

I got a text from home that just said "one of these things doesn't belong". It was followed by a picture of my gosling brooder with my younger goslings in it...and Berrigan in there with them, towering over the edges of the brooder, only in there because he wanted to be.

He jumped out of his brooder with Caesar and into the brooder with the younger goslings, where he proceeded to settle right in and allow them to chew on his feathers.

The weather foiled my building plans this weekend, sigh. But! I have all the material I need now. Tuesday, if the weather is good, the framework will go up.

Also, I'm at work so Berrigan and Ciara are inside in their big brooders right now because no one can keep an eye on them outside and they're still small enough that something could eat them.

I got a text from home that just said "one of these things doesn't belong". It was followed by a picture of my gosling brooder with my younger goslings in it...and Berrigan in there with them, towering over the edges of the brooder, only in there because he wanted to be.

He jumped out of his brooder with Caesar and into the brooder with the younger goslings, where he proceeded to settle right in and allow them to chew on his feathers.
Post the pic!!

Please excuse the messy brooder, I swear I changed it last night. Doesn't take long with geese.

This brooder is the same brooder he was living in when he was younger, to give you an idea of how much he's grown.

That's soooo cute! He's gonna have an identity crisis when he discovers that identifying as a goose won't work in the emu world. (Or the goose world for that matters) Wow he's really grown :love
Don't even worry about the brooder. I tried to take a pic today literally as I finished cleaning the brooder and it was already destroyed LOL

BRAHAhahahaha!:lol::lau:gig
What a great pic!
He could just step right over the sides?

Pshaww who cares about seeing brooder poop..fahgedaboutit!

He probably had to hop a little, but I'm sure it wasn't much of a challenge for him, lol.

That little gosling at the back of the brooder there is Juno, and I'm sure she's sneaking around to try to chew on his feathers in this picture. She is obsessed with chewing on things. Apparently, he's just letting her do it and doesn't care :rolleyes:

Please excuse the messy brooder, I swear I changed it last night. Doesn't take long with geese.

YQpXPq1TpSGEZkDgpnd-hwj0uHXa-W9uQez_sMQHselpQYPSoBH2jbZaKNXsm6Qs7TglwhxiAPUaW3J7IC49ciiXz3Z1Q1YhOXGcUvnpfURa98b-4Ng14kgbqn5cOcs_icOaBgFah34iHl-E1sIhJe9YPFAjl6B8BfnC4GQIN8jfBrQwOZDY6CWf0vbVr9I443_MgWhJw3pyln7bygXYwJ-moS9nRNlYdCRsJoqkuzHF9P1ix9hOp7i08QOjVxEJlbR9Uaioi_Hj32YL1m1U_xNZ3tQXa86Mf5gmx4VTUmHHouM0PSEi39luo7gMD3Fx0GCquctWKAkzDTJJpQr_hKuBFUlpcPAL7GWdHKbakb9w_tNScnQg0jh6NIRr--v6vbfiITYY9GsVysdSau68JfGMUKyUXOEo541zbSOI_A5AjgfbzIvf4vsm2inrPKWo6fY1ptIKJKDCON9EcGwvD3Y4KvxH0re5s2N7bzEFP4J_q6P4oYoSk2GeyG2HGfYiMJ41xsbcD2tshvEipOprs_Eea4yGltXnoAJMMVp-H_UN4jtjONJzbIsLWplK-z2ILtsvyUc_oXq7SjStFshFyOKTYi8lwYlQlpa-uR4=w1212-h790-no

This brooder is the same brooder he was living in when he was younger, to give you an idea of how much he's grown.

Love that photo :gig You might have a book in the making Pyxis, "The Emu Who Thought He was a Duck". I'd read it!

Back
Top Bottom