Pyxis' Emu Chat Thread

Ciara accidentally got me when I picked her up tonight. Ouch.

wI5wvhZJYart38Q6pNh9HUl9rhi0SNj1HPldIHvpu51nlK71WZHsAly0mwoPbyrmg2t6I5qbDyt9lGaEmAcnL7-yFqHUoyMr1VyHcpH_fx8qzlvFQhJXKdUcIPTLrpdZlqkEsD-xlA7Mp3_2GpBz6QfK6n8ebD06ui14IbRNjuuUlYAYku3WjV0X-98fpQRo2Z5KpSEehf-PSPYolC2qDWHMjtCP6_P2d3uVlWrkhcwQvxEuXcGqRQHhDCcWP99VDsd-V9argRokE5BMC8pkb0raB52BiPeGFJRQ6rTwn_zeeZ0EewugMc_ElQD5GXoOplqJalFaCxdwVBRNHPPRoHIuvTgjwc4A4PfYoSV07ImBJ7nuL3hc02b5VHkN5PDcF-Kfu9SlcdYgPkEdFsEXVDrR2fKpHcEF3zB2JTjbQpPCjwYza1D6aTVBh-tX2n1U87ejZGIMHBX-B8d-Nm8wpngbjwAlUktP5J1UyUeMuHlrKIXddlM5AUFdB8KSXpBtozWjOjqymBhDP1ncqdAEBQraR3cl0aDcmr_0Nb1IxrYiJC5trTQ7LNVveUw8FRSNVLiC_RB96aRKKK-qgk0hpX4zAzOoHj0ehWunlJM=w883-h662-no
You may need body armor!

ooooh la la! that is an armful!! lol

Yes, it is not easy to pick up a squirmy 20 pound emu, lol. Especially since they really don't care for it.

Although what cracks me up is after flailing around for like 10 seconds they just give up entirely and go limp and make themselves dead weight.

Yes, it is not easy to pick up a squirmy 20 pound emu, lol. Especially since they really don't care for it.

Although what cracks me up is after flailing around for like 10 seconds they just give up entirely and go limp and make themselves dead weight.
So do the legs make up about 10lbs of that?:lol:

So do the legs make up about 10lbs of that?:lol:

Lol! It almost seems like they could. Leggy little things, they are.

Gotta get new pictures. Berrigan is so dark now, losing his baby stripes. Ciara is keeping hers, she's had them longer than Berrigan did already, but her head is starting to go black.

I hope to have the emu barn completely done this weekend so there will definitely be pictures!

Lol! It almost seems like they could. Leggy little things, they are.

Gotta get new pictures. Berrigan is so dark now, losing his baby stripes. Ciara is keeping hers, she's had them longer than Berrigan did already, but her head is starting to go black.

I hope to have the emu barn completely done this weekend so there will definitely be pictures!
Ummmm, yes, we need pictures

:pop

Back
Top Bottom