Pyxis' Emu Chat Thread

So no dogs, cows, horses...and even chickens. I know of a chicken farmer, who had stroke feel in his pen and the birds stripped off all exposed flesh. Eaten alive, and then death.

Well that's mildly terrifying, lol. Did he end up laying there for awhile and the birds got really hungry?

The most I worry about with Ciara is her running into me while she's being a spaz, or running me over if I fell down. Now I gotta be worried about falling in the chicken pen and the chickens eating me :p

DmM5E0SXcAAReGX.jpg
When I see feet like that the first word that pops into my head is evisceration.

Last edited:
When I see feet like that the first word that pops into my head is evisceration.
I think you meant to quote the INVOLUNTARY definition...?
Evisceration is the removal of viscera (internal organs, especially those in the abdominal cavity) and may refer to: Disembowelment, removal of the internal organs of an animal. Evisceration (autotomy), ejection of viscera as a defensive action by an animal.

So no dogs, cows, horses...and even chickens. I know of a chicken farmer, who had stroke feel in his pen and the birds stripped off all exposed flesh. Eaten alive, and then death.
You've forgotten cats. I heard about a little old cat lady that was found eaten to bones in her house. Although I don't know if they started eating their owner before or after she died.

'I have spoken to Casuarius on several occasions. He/she bred many things for zoos. I was looking for a Reichenowi Guinea fowl and found out He had them. Conversation went to feed and He recommended using Catfish chow because I couldnt find Mazuri and He said Catfish is what he uses to supplement for insects.'

\0/ Please say hello from 'Supreme Emu'

Back
Top Bottom