Pyxis' Emu Chat Thread

Happy Birthday, @Pyxis!
birthday emu_3.jpg

ciara's first egg.jpg

:wee:woot:wee:woot:wee:woot

Ciara's first egg!

I was really getting worried that she wasn't going to lay this year. This one is likely no good - it's a tiny little first egg, only 440 grams. Also she laid it down the fence line and it probably froze. I'll be on high alert for the rest and I'm putting a blown out egg in the shelter to see if I can encourage her to lay in there instead.

View attachment 2485232

Ciara's first egg!

I was really getting worried that she wasn't going to lay this year. This one is likely no good - it's a tiny little first egg, only 440 grams. Also she laid it down the fence line and it probably froze. I'll be on high alert for the rest and I'm putting a blown out egg in the shelter to see if I can encourage her to lay in there instead.
So pretty!!!

View attachment 2485232

Ciara's first egg!

What are you going to do with it? Blow it out?

Back
Top Bottom