Pyxis inspired me and I'm attempting Emu eggs!

Update for week two on all the eggs. G1 and G2 are right on track with their weight loss! V1 lost a gram note this week but is still behind. Because the other two are doing so well I dont want to mess with anything so we decided to lay a silica packet on V1 to see if it helps draw a little more moisture out of the egg. Fingers crossed we can slowly get it caught up.

It is now week three for all the eggs. G1 was shy a couple grams this week. G2 is pretty much right on track. V1 is still behind but slowly losing an extra gram every week. So with all that being said, we are gonna lower the humidity a little this week and see what happens. By next week we might beable to start sewing some wiggling if they are indeed alive.

It is now week three for all the eggs. G1 was shy a couple grams this week. G2 is pretty much right on track. V1 is still behind but slowly losing an extra gram every week. So with all that being said, we are gonna lower the humidity a little this week and see what happens. By next week we might beable to start sewing some wiggling if they are indeed alive.

Keeping fingers crossed! :fl

Back
Top Bottom