Pyxis inspired me and I'm attempting Emu eggs!

Ok so it's been one week for egg G1 and is right on track with its weight loss at 11g. G2 has two more days and needs to lose 2g which I think it should come close around that. V1 was started on Friday and needs to lose 12.39 grams a week. It's so far has lost 5g so am trying to keep the humidity steady a little lower for that eggs sake, but if it's like the others, it will start to steady its self out. So for a first attempt, I feel like we are doing alright!
IMG_7395.JPG

Ok so it's been one week for egg G1 and is right on track with its weight loss at 11g. G2 has two more days and needs to lose 2g which I think it should come close around that. V1 was started on Friday and needs to lose 12.39 grams a week. It's so far has lost 5g so am trying to keep the humidity steady a little lower for that eggs sake, but if it's like the others, it will start to steady its self out. So for a first attempt, I feel like we are doing alright!
View attachment 1284415

Awesome!

How do you like your Incuview? A friend of mine was thinking of getting one but we've heard some mixed things about it.

View attachment 1284415
Wonderful! :clap
:pop

I like the incuview but the only problem is they need to add a seal around the edge cause cool air leaks in so the outside eggs seem to be the ones that dont develop or die. Also the hygrometer is way off so I use a separate one. I feel it is perfect for the Emu eggs as the leaky seal provides fresh airflow but it's still staying at a good temp top and bottom.

Back
Top Bottom