Guide Q and A's for SAFARI desktop , not tablet or phone

I've returned to visit after a pretty long hiatus. What do the badge numbers 63 & 3 refer to in the top menu when I am logged in? Probably not Safari related, but more general website question. Clicking on the pull down of "Reviews" doesn't come up with anything that I'd expect.

Thanks.

BYC menu.jpeg

I've returned to visit after a pretty long hiatus. What do the badge numbers 63 & 3 refer to in the top menu when I am logged in? Probably not Safari related, but more general website question. Clicking on the pull down of "Reviews" doesn't come up with anything that I'd expect.

Thanks.

View attachment 1345345
Welcome back!
63 unread articles and 3 new reviews.

I use Safari on a desktop/laptop computer.
If you have questions with how to find something on this "version" feel free to ask here.
I Kiki! I know this is an older post but thought you might direct me to where I might find an answer: When I log in from my MacBook using Safari, I can't get emojis in my replies. When I use Firefox there is no problem (but I don't care for Firefox because I'm not used to it. Any suggestions?

I Kiki! I know this is an older post but thought you might direct me to where I might find an answer: When I log in from my MacBook using Safari, I can't get emojis in my replies. When I use Firefox there is no problem (but I don't care for Firefox because I'm not used to it. Any suggestions?
Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing? Does it look like this
Screenshot_2020-08-18-10-22-29.png

Or does it look like this? If it looks like this, click the gear icon.
Screenshot_2020-08-18-10-22-39.png

Back
Top Bottom