Quacky chan & duck Norris are staying a while longer

Windle

Chirping
Apr 18, 2021
Yorkshireman living in Surrey uk
A lady video called me today from the sanctuary and said they aren’t taking anything in due to the pandemic (which I call rubbish on). But she also said I did the right thing and there thriving and because they were on private land (mine) and not public there shouldnt be legal problems in raising them till they are able to take them in... me, mrs & kids are already quite attached to the cute little buggers and I seem to have a partner in crime with one lol Quacky Chan follows me everywhere

Attachments

• 4953CB23-E940-44D5-9B5A-96C63FC73523.jpeg
    4953CB23-E940-44D5-9B5A-96C63FC73523.jpeg
    369.6 KB · Views: 18
I have battled depression from early years of life until I was a senior. Finally got down to a 10 mg dose and I feel fine. I outlived two psychiatrists (both died of (different) cancers). My mother had it also (plus agoraphobia, anxiety disorders- you name it), my older sister had depression and still takes some form of anti-depressant. Her grand daughter attempted suicide, and is in a treatment program.

I have a 35 year old son (from an outcross breeding - ha !!) and thank G-d he is okay and so is his fee-on-say (can't spell it).

Used to breed & show Cockers, hybridized streptocarpus plants (not a disease) coming up with variegated leaves and also scented.. Got settled in with BYC when a lady I met on the "senior bus," told me she had house chickens and lots of questions. I discovered BYC which helped her (when she wasn't too stubborn to take advice) and met a world of very, very nice people here. I love this place . It keeps me sane (though some may differ on that).

BYC also has/had ??? a thread for depression - what a surprise to find others with it who are doing just fine with their lives. It helps so much to share experiences.

Back
Top Bottom