Quail Class

Pics
IMG_20201024_093247.jpg
Put a b9it to much water in their dirt to cool 'em down.. They don't know what to do know lol. It is usually a tiny bit damp.

Haha!
Do they get all muddy?
Yup, the eggs and birds. Usually I have a watering can near the birds and it collects water in the rain, and I’ll sprinkle the eggs gently with rain water to clean them, and still like 75% hatch. But they get super gross! Too gross for the bator, unless I rinse them a bit.

Sparkly Pearl fee! I don't believe you can get them anywhere else in the US except for southwest gamebirds. They are a rare breed.
I saw them on the site. It looks like just regular pearl fees they took the time to breed for nicer pattering. I think they offer fewer options, but they work out the issues before they make them available to the public. I look forward to one day ordering birds from them.

I saw them on the site. It looks like just regular pearl fees they took the time to breed for nicer pattering. I think they offer fewer options, but they work out the issues before they make them available to the public. I look forward to one day ordering birds from them.
Yeah. His rare sparkly pearls arent on the site until spring. But I asked for 2 sparklies and he o ly has goldens and pearls I believe.

Back
Top Bottom