Quail Class

Pics
SOOO excited that we will be receiving 6 free quail chicks soon! My friend is incubating some, and letting me have a few! Benn throwing up all morning. Sad to say that I am not picking my serama chick up! Getting dropped off with my dad. Can Alfalfa grass be used as bedding?

IMG_20201123_092912.jpg

New Serama Silkie mix! Gender unknown. named puddin'!

Now I'm wondering if they will ever all finish hatching. Lol I have 8 hatched, several zipping and some just pipped. I guess quail are a lesson in patience. This is day three of this marathon.:idunno
So far I have 5 white, 3 falb fee I think, and 4 pharaoh. I'm not sure you can tell fee from pharaohs this early but I figure the ones that look white and Brown are fee and the ones that look tan and Brown are pharaoh. I guess I'll see. Still have 3 eggs to go.

Now I'm wondering if they will ever all finish hatching. Lol I have 8 hatched, several zipping and some just pipped. I guess quail are a lesson in patience. This is day three of this marathon.:idunno
So far I have 5 white, 3 cable fee I think, and 4 pharaoh. I'm not sure you can tell fee from pharaohs this early but I figure the ones that look white and Brown are red and the ones that look tan and Brown are pharaohs

So far I have 5 white, 3 falb fee I think, and 4 pharaoh. I'm not sure you can tell fee from pharaohs this early but I figure the ones that look white and Brown are fee and the ones that look tan and Brown are pharaoh. I guess I'll see. Still have 3 eggs to go.
finally finished. To me, an unbelievable 100%. Hatch. 6 white, 2 or 3 falb fee, 6 or 7 pharaoh. Can't beat that.
I'm planning on using 18 x 24 rabbit cages when they go out side. Most are 18 inches tall but I have one set that is 14 inches. I may be needing some ideas on how to make the ceiling s lower. Put on your thinking caps folks.

Back
Top Bottom