Quail Coop Competition! Show off your hard work....

Hello I am new to Quail raising and I have 6 chicks. I was wondering if you could tell me where you got this coop from?

nice set up! what did you use to hang the cage's? Im going to hang mine and need advice :)

Wow, that is awesome piece of construction for your quail.
Ok this is my coop. It's not completely setup yet. I am still waiting for the UPS guy! But the feed tray are on the outside now.

The coop has two levels and the roof can come off for better air circulation on a cool day.

The eggs roll to the back into the collecting rack.

It also has two breeding pens in the top level on the right with a pull out poop tray underneath.

I hope everyone likes it. This is my first time raising quail. Bottle water fountain and feed tray will be on the outside. I will also give them a resting platform . Critiques welcomed? If you think of anything that can make it easier and the bird lives better please comment!
Wow, that is one awesome coop. I live in southern Indiana about 20 miles NW of Louisville, if there is ever a time where you might feel like showing this to someone who admires it and would like to make one of his own reply to me, I would love to see it. - Terry

Total newbie here, browsing this post to get ideas on how to build my first quail coop. I've never raised chickens either, so I'm literally an unhatched egg! I like many of these designs and appreciate that people share their photos.

Back
Top Bottom