Quail day 16

ChanLillie

Chirping
May 28, 2017
Carl Junction, MO
My Coop
My Coop
I have read just about every forum and every website that I can on hatching eggs but I am still a nervous wreck..

This is my first set of quail eggs and I only have 4 left. (One was infertile or never developed and 1 had a crack.) Today is day 16 and nothing is happening. Two of the eggs have been rocking like teenage girls at a concert but other than that.. Silence. I haven't heard any cheeping.. I may or may not have been standing over them for about 20 minutes to see if anything happened and one I saw a little white spot appear.. I figured maybe it was pipping time.. But nothing..

How much longer do I have to wait?! -__-

I have read just about every forum and every website that I can on hatching eggs but I am still a nervous wreck..

This is my first set of quail eggs and I only have 4 left. (One was infertile or never developed and 1 had a crack.) Today is day 16 and nothing is happening. Two of the eggs have been rocking like teenage girls at a concert but other than that.. Silence. I haven't heard any cheeping.. I may or may not have been standing over them for about 20 minutes to see if anything happened and one I saw a little white spot appear.. I figured maybe it was pipping time.. But nothing..

Depends on the breed. Usually 16 to 23 days

Back
Top Bottom