Quail eggs

I just noticed the other thread??? Is this real? You free range your quail with chickens? How do you catch them? When one of mine get out it's all out insanity to try and catch them as they fly all over the place. Can you post a pic of how you are free ranging quail as I had no idea this was possible

I just noticed the other thread??? Is this real? You free range your quail with chickens? How do you catch them? When one of mine get out it's all out insanity to try and catch them as they fly all over the place. Can you post a pic of how you are free ranging quail as I had no idea this was possible
Same. I have a tux gal named Luftwaffe (sp?) because she flies all over

Same. I have a tux gal named Luftwaffe (sp?) because she flies all over
It's not. Unless they are completely enclosed, they either fly away or they get eaten.

Well I do...but I don't do it with chickens anymore ...I thought they may be stressed out so I made them a separate cage with grass (they go in their coop at night ..I've got automatic doors)but if you look at my other thread you will see more info ...they are still not laying eggs 😭

Ugh I had problems caching one but it's gone now ...(like the problem)😂

Back
Top Bottom