Quail feeders

the outdoorsman44

Songster
8 Years
Jun 22, 2011
Chandler, AZ
I have looked everywhere but i can't find any quail or bird feeders.
caf.gif

You can made 1. There is plenty of ideas to build it. I have 1 week old quails and they are wasting a lot of feed.

I bought both the feeder and waterer that slider has posted in the right picture and they work fantastic, they had only that the second they were put in the brooder. Id highly recommend them

This is the only Quail Feeder to buy!! NO WASTED FEED!!!!

Please Buy "Jim's Best Quail Feeder" The Best!!

Last edited:
If your tired of wasting feed CHECK out my feeders under Buy~Sell~trade,Go down to Everthing Else. It is listed on the 3rd page. You can click on my profile and it will take you to my site.THEY WORK

If your tired of wasting feed CHECK out my feeders under Buy~Sell~trade,Go down to Everthing Else. It is listed on the 3rd page. You can click on my profile and it will take you to my site.THEY WORK
Glad your awake James couldn't find your Email ..cva34...

All I can say is He's a great Guy and Them Feeders really work

This is the only Quail Feeder to buy!! NO WASTED FEED!!!!

Please Buy "Jim's Best Quail Feeder" The Best!!

I want to add to the utility of this feeder for baby quail. The quail would climb up in the feeder and sleep in the feed. The feed became soiled quickly. I added some trimmed 1/2 X 1/2 hardware cloth with notches cut. They have ~ 1/2 X 3/4 to reach in for feed. Anymore and they get in the feeder. This is a wonderful feeder, as is, once they are big enough not to fit through the openings. I bought the GQF feeder (on the right) mentioned above and it was horrible. Put it in at night and had 3 lbs of feed under the wire of the brooder by the morning.

Back
Top Bottom