Quail foot injury after fox attack :(

The fox will be back.
Are you going to be able to predator proof their cage?
Hey he already been back 3am this morning dogs alerted me nt that I slept anyways I have put them back in their original coop with lots predator proof protection and got rid of the new coop never been attacked in years until I moved them hard lesson learned chickens also safe

If its broken, keep it straitened with a popsicle stick and bandages. hopefully your lil one gets better:hugs
Oprah Winfrey Relax GIF

If its broke or fractured 3 weeks in slint / wrap
Anubis was caught in a door vet said fracture 3 weeks wrapped and keep disinfecting area and look out for swelling dont want it wrapped too much , is what she said

Attachments

• 20210422_135948.jpg
    20210422_135948.jpg
    821.7 KB · Views: 6
That spray !!!! Isnt it like a disinfectant for chickens and such ? :hmm do u have a pic of the can im so interested in it
Hey the spray can be messy and whatever u do use gloves I had purple hands for a fortnight first time I used it not everyone likes or agrees with it but I like it it works as a antiseptic /antibacterial and stops rest flock being as attracted to it pecking etc it's called
Brand: Battles
4.4 out of 5 stars 336Reviews

battle hayward & bower Gentian Violet Spray​

I got it on amazon UK version but pretty sure sold everywhere will get u pic of bottle later xxx

Hey the spray can be messy and whatever u do use gloves I had purple hands for a fortnight first time I used it not everyone likes or agrees with it but I like it it works as a antiseptic /antibacterial and stops rest flock being as attracted to it pecking etc it's called
Brand: Battles
4.4 out of 5 stars 336Reviews

battle hayward & bower Gentian Violet Spray​

I got it on amazon UK version but pretty sure sold everywhere will get u pic of bottle later xxx
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom