Quail for president

Pics
Scuttle for president!!!
My name is Scuttle,
I like box
I like noodle
I like reflection
Most importantly I like quail friends
Quails need snacks, friends and more cuddles!!! If you vote me for president all quail equal, all quail friend, quail will rule!
This add was payed for by human

Attachments

• 849EF898-43C3-45C7-9406-EE4D5CDC17AC.jpeg
    849EF898-43C3-45C7-9406-EE4D5CDC17AC.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 4
D079F711-C30F-4718-B685-66AF12B1D2CF.png
This is Joy. If she can be Vice-Empress of the Pistachios, than I’m sure she can pose as a Quail for just one sec.

Here’s her speech:

“I: amm th!ee *fVIC/E-EMMPEER#ESS; of5 pistAnchi+os. I amm (ann hoN=arary qaill”. I whi+ll bee ah goodd pressi7deent/= causSEf I allreaadyy hahve expurience a(s a &VIH=CE-EMPPURESS. Voht mE; a nde I. Will bee a GooHd PresseeDent. YOu wiLl* no)’t geht yeR to’es peck3kd.”

Hello I am Hailey I stand up for chickens and quails and all birds alone. I will create a law where humans can't eat us. I represent for the Chick-ocratic party. I will cut prices on bird seed and food. Both chick-ocratic and re-duckrian parties will come to love me, I will stand for all Americans! I stand for the red, the white, and the blue, I was born with the American Blood! I have the true red, white, and blue feathers! ( really ) So don't be chicken, go vote Hailey for President of the United States of America, so all birds can be free-range!

IMG_20201118_105228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom