Quail hatching eggs

pigeonjim

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 7, 2010
Madison, ga.
24 + white conturnix quail hatching eggs (texas a&m) $25.00 includes shipping aditional eggs $6.00 per dozen.
I am getting very good hatches

I have seen his Quail and have a couple of pics of them --- beautiful, healthy birds, by the way! But no soda can, sorry...maybe you can "scale" the size of birds based on wire cage in pictures, it's 1/2" x 1/2". *No animals were injured in the making of this picture!
lau.gif

33447_quail_hand.jpg

33447_quail_3.jpg

33447_quail_4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, that photo is even better than a soda can, because of the wire mesh. That is 1/2" wire mesh, I assume?
Pigeonjim, Are you able to ship to Canada?

Quote:
I was wondering as well.. As the avatar pics are the same as well.. The A&M on the flower pot with the nest>> ATLCjick and PigeonJim you two arent married are you.. I see alot of the same pics on both of your listings..

Last edited:
No! LOL - we're brother and sister. He lives a couple of hours away, so we don't see each other often enough. He's the Pigeon/Quail guy, and I'm the Chicken/Peafowl gal. He's been over-run with quail eggs and given me so many that I needed to sell some at one point. "Deviled" some and dyed some at Easter, given away a lot to my local customers kids, when they come to pick up brown eggs for eating. I'm so tempted to put some in my 'bator, but with two addictions already, I'm "just saying no!". For now
wink.png

However, he HAS crossed over the line into chickens...
big_smile.png

And I stand by it...these are bee-you-ti-ful, healthy birds, and the cutest little hatched babies I have EVER seen!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom