Quail Sickness? Deworming? Someone help me?

Also...do you have a link to the advertisment you saw to buy these birds to begin with?
I have one separated because he’s not very active but everyone else is in the same cage! I can try on the video, is there a way to link a short video here?

I don’t have a link but I did find a picture from the same gentleman posted to another group on facebook that shows setup.

Attachments

• IMG_3318.jpeg
    IMG_3318.jpeg
    824 KB · Views: 15
I have one separated because he’s not very active but everyone else is in the same cage! I can try on the video, is there a way to link a short video here?

I don’t have a link but I did find a picture from the same gentleman posted to another group on facebook that shows setup.
You are probably going to have problems with that many males in this set up.
Can you add some hiding spots like baskets or boxes with cut outs on two sides?
Some boxes of dirt for them to get off of the wire would be a good idea too.

Why is the water green?

You are probably going to have problems with that many males in this set up.
Can you add some hiding spots like baskets or boxes with cut outs on two sides?
Some boxes of dirt for them to get off of the wire would be a good idea too.

Why is the water green?
Sorry I made that confusing, that isn’t my setup! That was the setup they came from. I was saying I didn’t have the link to the post they were advertised in, but I found a picture of them that was posted in another livestock group (I got them off facebook)

I have 12 hens to 2 males now, I’m not sure what the ratio is supposed to be and I’m also trusting the man I bought them from’s word on their genders, I’m not sure how to sex them. I wanted all hens just for eggs.

They are in a 5x5 enclosure on my carport until their enclosure is finished being built. They have hides and places to get away from each other. I noticed today the one that is bald on the head and back (the one pictured above) is being a bully. I didn’t notice any aggression before though. I wonder if she’s the culprit of the feather loss side of things.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom