quail sizes

Quote:
You do realize you need permits to ship and receive eggs or birds from other countries??

since SARS and H5N1 there are some countries it is all but impossible to get send birds to

Yes the guy on that site is here too, he's in on the Tatanka breeding with Moby...

Interesting to hear about the truth with those white meat quail - I never believed it, personally!

I am obviously mistaken about "harlequin" quail - I assumed Harlequin quail was another name for the Montezuma/Mearn's quail of mexico? Which means, if they were, they def. wouldn't be coming from Africa. Someone want to clear this up for me LOL

Yes the guy on that site is here too, he's in on the Tatanka breeding with Moby...

Interesting to hear about the truth with those white meat quail - I never believed it, personally!

I am obviously mistaken about "harlequin" quail - I assumed Harlequin quail was another name for the Montezuma/Mearn's quail of mexico? Which means, if they were, they def. wouldn't be coming from Africa. Someone want to clear this up for me LOL
Harlequin Quail, Mearns Quail are all Montezuma Quail. They run wild out my front door and I do not live in Africa!!! LOL...LOL New Mexico, USA!! LOL..

These quail are gorgeous quail. Striking feather pattern on them. They are especially attracted to my Bobwhites calls in the fall when quail all want to covey up for the winter. And I will occasionally see the Montezuma's scurrying around the outer edges of the yard trying to get close the aviary.

Back
Top Bottom