Quails

Good morning from WA. I have just bought 3 beautiful Quails to add to my poultry family very pretty colors 1 male and 2 females. I tried incubating other breeders quail eggs but failed so now I have my own. They have settled into their big cage and laying eggs.
Do you WA as in a state in America or are you from Western Australia? Just wondering because I’m from NSW. 😉 Hopefully you can get some cute pics. And also like Nabiki said, what species of quails? 😊

Do you WA as in a state in America or are you from Western Australia? Just wondering because I’m from NSW. 😉 Hopefully you can get some cute pics. And also like Nabiki said, what species of quails? 😊
Do you all do this to sell the eggs or the birds? I’m just curios. I have the space and now the love for birds since getting my hens and backyard flock started but there is such a low survival rate of quail in the wild in the South due to fire ants that I would love to get involved some how in helping out. I would also like to maybe make some money if I could if it’s worth it but only on eggs that doesn’t harm a bird. Only that way.

Back
Top Bottom