quails

blackeagle

In the Brooder
9 Years
Dec 2, 2010
Panama City,Florida
hello my name is blackeagle I live in Panama City,FloridaI'm looking for exotic hard to come by exotic quail breeds.Like Scale Quails and other types anyone want to talk to me tonight please.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

I have some Coturnix Quail over here.

Editted because I mis-ID'd my Quail breed....

Last edited:
Quote:
where do you live?
I live in Panama city Florida
how do you send pictures in this room
I'm loooking for certain types of quail and if i knew how to send pictures of the one i'm looking for maybe you might have them or you might know someone that may have the types i'm looking for?

Quote:
where do you live?
I'm loooking for certain types of quail and if i knew how to send pictures of the one i'm looking for maybe you might have them or you might know someone that may have the types i'm looking for?

Are you there?

Quote:
where do you live?

Are you there?

I am here.
smile.png

I live in Ocean Park, WA. As the chicken flaps, I am about 1/2 mile from the Pacific Ocean.

To post pictures you can use www.photobucket.com to upload them and then use the tools provided within photobucket to link them in the forum page.

Back
Top Bottom