QuailShaQ 101.1

version 10.27, at 36 days old.

1618440503_photobucket_54892_.jpg

Quote:
I like the seed idea, and will start that with my older Coturnix Quail. The young ones I force feed GBS to until they hit critical mass. I will toss oyster shell in the sand once in awhile. Have been feeding the bobs a lil seed, need to put a big bath in there for them.

I also put DE in my sand, got lots of sand... may have found my signature auction item...

Premium Organic Avian Dust Bathe

Made in the USA.

DE added and full of Organic Matter.

From the East Coast, shipped direct to you, priority mail flat rate.

$2/kg

interesting trades considered.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/67513_img00276-20110902-2048.jpg

AWESOME.
lol.png
You know how I love expanding use for everything....And the sale of it! You know I want to sell my bird manure for urban composters....I don't dare put a pic up like you Model A. Heee heeee. It would be local pick up only. I don't think anyone here would want to trade me either! LOL

TD, how are the birds enjoying their feast! The hubby says I treat the birds better than I do him when I am sprouting all types of seeds here in the house. I tell him he is welcome to the sprouts at any time and will even save him some. Eventually the saved sprouts end up out to the birds because he didn't eat them!
lol.png

Quote:
The same would happen here. But I would put mine on one of Model A's quail egg sandwiches with some either Lawry's or fajita season salt. Probably the most healthy sandwich you could eat. I miss them soooo much. Not an egg to spare around here...All are already spoken for for grocer or restaurant. But I do have lots of youngsters coming up in age to help out!! I will be dining on Quail Egg Sprout sandwiches soon and reap the health benefits!!!
Thanks Model A for the best breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner idea ever.

Tonya

Nice wine cooler hatcher. It looks as if it works well for you.
I have been trying to find a broken cooler to transfer over my parts from the foam one I built but can’t find one anywhere yet.
Looked through some of your YouTube and see you also raise American chinchilla rabbits. They are great rabbits. My AC doe just had a litter Monday.
celebrate.gif

Ive been thinking about renaming this Quail 101? and going back over various lessons that we have learned over the past year or studies...

Back
Top Bottom