QuailShaQ 101.1

Quote:
That is one fine looking, big fat white coturnix, my friend!
thumbsup.gif

thank you Mr. Joe, I appreciate that. I found Purina 30% GBS, she seems to like it
smile.png

raining outside and I am at the PC so will dribble on...

so, been mixing FRM 28% GBS with the Purina 30% GBS, adding DE to dust bathes and feed. ACV with "mother" in the water for me and them, well I like it in sweet tea.

In the ol' Rover, we have 1 Roo with 7 hens, 4 of the hens are from ~6 months, 3 were born April 1, all are laying now. The older hens lay 13-14 gram eggs, younger ones need to catch up some.

Once I start setting the eggs from the Rover, I hope to only set the uniform, larger eggs.

I will save them for about a week, 3-4 incubatable eggs per day, 21-28 eggs set, should hope for 12-18 chicks to the brooders 17-18 days later and we will see what happens.

I may also send some eggs to my brother in Mass., ask him and my nieces to incubate some for the Ag fair display, and then give them away during the fair with Tonya's pamphlet
thumbsup.gif

Well give'n birds and instructions away at the fair is truly be'n a Quail Ambassador... If you keep this kinda stuff up, folks are gonna start think'n your a good guy TD. Good on you my friend...
thumbsup.gif
Bill

Quote:
I am humbled, just tryin to follow the path others have laid out before me...

"momma told me, when I was young, come sit beside me my oldest son, and listen closely to what I say, and if you do this it will help you , some sunny day, take your time, dont move to fast, troubles will come and they will pass..."

Simple Man - img/smilies/wink.png" alt="wink" />">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs

Simple man is the best Skynyrd song EVA!!! To this very day, I still crank it up loud when I'm cruisin' the countryside in my "time machine", a 1970 Limelight green Plymouth Cuda.

Quote:
NOW THATS SWEET... WHAT ENGINE?

JJ it's an original 340 four speed car. It's also an original lime car with a factory wing spoiler on the trunk, and it still has the original engine and tranny. I've had it for years, I just don't drive it much anymore. I spend more time slingin' mud with the Jeep these days. I take the Cuda out to stretch it's legs every once in a while, as a form of therapy for the soul.

Quote:
NOW THATS SWEET... WHAT ENGINE?

JJ it's an original 340 four speed car. It's also an original lime car with a factory wing spoiler on the trunk, and it still has the original engine and tranny. I've had it for years, I just don't drive it much anymore. I spend more time slingin' mud with the Jeep these days. I take the Cuda out to stretch it's legs every once in a while, as a form of therapy for the soul.

VERY NICE. I AGREE WHOLE HEARTEDLY... NOTHING LIKE A GOOD MOPAR STREET ACE THERAPY SESSION
smile.png

HAD 1 OF THE LAST ASPEN SUPER COUPS AS A TEENAGER... 360 EXPRESS, DUAL CARB WITH THE RAT ROASTER AND MIKEY THOMPSON RACING(THE SPRING LOADED SAW TOOTH PATERN STYLE..) 5 SPD... GOD WHAT I'D GIVE TO HAVE THAT MONSTER BACK THESE DAYS
smile.png

Btw Mille.. I'm Sure You Know It Already, But An All Original Car Of That Model --- You're Sitting In A Rolling Gas Powered Gold Mine My Friend.

Back
Top Bottom