QuailShaQ 101.1

I believe anything you raise and feed will be better for you provided you are conscious of what you feed.
Most of us spoil our feathered friends.

Important to remember we are talking equal parts here when we compare... you need equal mass/grams of eggs, quail or chicken, to compare, that would be 1 chicken egg or several Quail eggs. Quail egg serving is ~9 grams, if you look it up.

Quail- http://fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/usda/quail-egg

Serving
Size 1 egg

Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 9
Calories 14

% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0.32g 2%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.119g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.389g
Cholesterol 76mg 25%
Sodium 13mg 1%
Potassium 12mg
Total Carbohydrate 0.04g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 0.04g
Protein 1.17g

Chicken- http://fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/generic/egg-whole-raw

Serving
Size 1 large

Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 45
Calories 74

% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.97g 8%
Saturated Fat 1.55g 8%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.682g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.905g
Cholesterol 212mg 71%
Sodium 70mg 3%
Potassium 67mg
Total Carbohydrate 0.38g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 0.38g
Protein 6.29g

smile.png

I like my Quail egg salad...

67513_img00088-20110702-2201.jpg

The "Quailaborative" Theme Song...

may be taking applications for Charter members/officers... PM me.

Gonna ask the Mods, dont want this turning into a crazy egg chain, but thinking...

no membership fees
no soliciting/pandering
you will be shipped ~24 quail eggs for "free"- PM me for Feathercolor/Lines, I understand we have some decent Lines/Colors of Coturnix but should focus on Browns, Whites?
you should try to return the favor and pay it forward down the road
you should try to post an informational post here once in a while
you should try to post a song/news/picture here once in awhile

hopefully, 8-10 weeks from now, we will get a waiting list, but at the rate these lil guys reproduce, we should* be able to make some headway with our projects, versus the solo backyard breeders or that university in texas?
smile.png

Holler!

* a chain is only as strong as its weakest link...

TD

Great idea TD. This program would be a swift kick in the 'nads to the shameless, self-promotin, mass producin', quail-oil salesmen. Might even promote world peace. Maybe we can carpet-bomb the middle east with quail................along with junk refridgerators, cinder blocks, used diapers, and rusty 80's model Chevy trucks.

MilleB... you cook with gas, but sprinkle in wood chips in a cast iron pot don't ya...

I bestow the Title of CCO of the Quailaborative onto you, I hang on your every word as it is...

Chief Communications Officer... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Communications_Officer

now
, its gonna take some time and Quail eggs, to fill in the rest... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_title

course
this is a not-for-profit...

Publicly and privately held for-profit corporations confer corporate titles or business titles on company officials as a means of identifying their function in the organization. In addition, many non-profit organizations, educational institutions, partnerships, and sole proprietorships also confer corporate titles.

The highest level executives are usually called "C-level" or part of the "C-suite", referring to the 3-letter initials starting with "C" and ending with "O" (for "Chief __________ Officer"); the major traditional such offices are Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Operations Officer (COO), and Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Chief administrative officer and Chief risk officer positions are often found in banking, insurance, and other financial services companies. Technology companies (including telecom and semi-conductor) tend to have a Chief Technology Officer (CTO), while companies with a strong Information Technology (IT) presence have a Chief Information Officer (CIO). Most other C-level titles are not universally recognized as Corporate Officers, and tend to be specific to particular organizational cultures or preferences as employees.

and of course, your title of COO, would be Quailiversally recognized as a Q-Level Corporate Officer and Charter member of "ye ol' Whitecoats".

Back
Top Bottom