QuailShaQ 101.1

Quote:
Monday AUG 1ST, 2 dozen to Shreveport, La

Monday aug 8th , 2 dozen to Montrose, Co

Monday aug 15 , 2 dozen to Tucson, AZ

Still open for the hatch-a-long ship date of aug, 29th....

Quote:

Monday AUG 1ST, to catch up to you...3-4 dozen randomness to Shreveport, La, 2 dozen whites to Utah...

Monday aug 8th , 2 dozen whites and some randomness to Montrose, Co- good this works for me too!

the randomness we have is donated by my friend Rob- red range roo over red range hens and white hens, and BigJim has pens of Tuxedos, and whites and Reds - he just dropped off ~40 eggs!

Quote:

Monday AUG 1ST, to catch up to you...3-4 dozen randomness to Shreveport, La, 2 dozen whites to Utah...

Monday aug 8th , 2 dozen whites and some randomness to Montrose, Co- good this works for me too!

the randomness we have is donated by my friend Rob- red range roo over red range hens and white hens, and BigJim has pens of Tuxedos, and whites and Reds - he just dropped off ~40 eggs!

Well I got out of sync here cuz I sent eggs to Utah last week, that surely screwed Utah and cause a staggered hatch... Sorry bout that, MY BAD!! Bill

Quote:
bow.gif
old.gif

and I needed a way to get rid of all this extra packing material laying around...I have one of these containers from Mr. Horstman.

Mr. Clint, buddy, you are getting ~6 dozen eggs, pick and choose what you want to set...I hope they make it OK, they are random randomness... Thanks Rob and BigJim!

67513_img00169-20110731-1852.jpg

Well Clint, I got your eggs boxed up and ready to go too. Will mail in the morn. Your lucky, your the last one to get store bought quail egg cartons from me till mine show up. Everyone till then gets eggs wrapped in old socks and baggies. I got lots of those just lay'n around...
lau.gif
Bill

Back
Top Bottom