Quality Runners?

I know of several people that have Holderread runners. What colors are you looking for? I personally have mostly rare colors, including grey, trout, blue trout, golden trout, saxony, dusky, light dusky, blue dusky, and my own line of harlequin. I am done hatching for this year though.....more coming next year.

I have pencilled but I'm open to others. I especially like trout and gray. Please let me know if you're interested in selling eggs or if I can talk you into one more hatch :). Things are just getting started here in Maine.

Holderread is no longer raising Indian Runners. Can anyone suggest a breeder of quality runners (any color other than white) ? Thanks.
I raise just Holderread Rare Colored Runners.
Nothing else. But I am getting rid of some of them and concentrating on 2 colors.
Too bad I did not read this earlier. I was just in Maine last week checking out Bates :)
I am not a farm, so I really can't keep every pretty color :)
I will have some babies nest spring.

Keep me in mind if you have anything for sale this year or next. I was able to get a few from Holderread a couple weeks ago. He had some as part of an assortment. I'm interested in more though.

Back
Top Bottom