Quarter Hatched Quail Egg

Unfortunately I didn’t take photos of when I did my quail assist, but here is one of a chicken egg. It’s the same process

When you take off the shell and membrane over the aircell, you should be able to see the inner membrane. This is one I opened, but wasn't ready to be hatched because there were still blood vessels visible when I applied coconut oil.

Attachments

• 88B77976-EAFF-44AB-AECD-369273E85EEA.jpeg
    88B77976-EAFF-44AB-AECD-369273E85EEA.jpeg
    315.7 KB · Views: 1
anywhere, you can take all of the outer membrane off (over the aircell only!!!!)

Then moisten the inner membrane carefully with coconut oil, avoiding the beak. See if there are veins.
How long has he been like this?
He’s been like that I want to say about 30 hours . First was the beak. Then more shell fell away and some membrane . No advancement since last evening .. but you say air cell only .. where is that?

He’s been like that I want to say about 30 hours . First was the beak. Then more shell fell away and some membrane . No advancement since last evening .. but you say air cell only .. where is that?
it’s on the fat end of the egg. When you candle, it’s the empty area that isn’t dark.

1631886453354.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom