Queen Silvia Thread

I purchased what I thought was a pair a month ago and as they have gotten older they are starting to look the same. I would really appreciate any help in finding out what gender they are.

Hi all!! No action on this thread lately, but I sure would like to hear plusses and minuses to this breed because I just got 18 of the little peeps delivered from GFF (through a rare breeds auction). The chicks are so exotic looking!!
So, a question: would they be considered a "barred" breed? And, would the female's barring work with a sex link type cross?
Are there other colors in the works?
Thanks!
IMG_20170607_130033_kindlephoto-24589251.jpg

Hi all!! No action on this thread lately, but I sure would like to hear plusses and minuses to this breed because I just got 18 of the little peeps delivered from GFF (through a rare breeds auction). The chicks are so exotic looking!!
So, a question: would they be considered a "barred" breed? And, would the female's barring work with a sex link type cross?
Are there other colors in the works?
Thanks!View attachment 1035023
They lat a lot of eggs. I sold all 20 of them and was glad to get rid of them because the rooster are very aggressive. I got tired of getting spurred. I would loved to have kept them, it seemed all of the rooster were getting aggressive and attacking me and any other rooster that I owned and even each other. When I say attacking I mean an all out war on me and anything else in my yard or coop.

Back
Top Bottom