Question about a horse

Where would be be without the internet? Reading about the possibility of arthritis makes me realize how much this horse needs out of an owner and it’s not happening and I’m not even talking about the money. It makes me kinda sad.

I wouldn't worry yet. She may have just been standing funny for the photo. If she stands that way all the time then there could be an issue but may just have been striking a funky pose. Everyone has to start someplace and lessons can be expensive too. Have a good vet and have them check the horse. They can point I you in the right direction for care, what to feed, and a lot of horse vets float teeth and they can worm her. I feel you k ow if your capable and sounds like you like and wanna help this mate and I commend you for that. A lot of horses and other animals suffer and don't have homes so if you wanna try to give her a home and have your kids learn to be around horses, then I think she would be a good start. I also think you have your head on your shoulders.

BB56AB97-73A3-4D77-BE2A-9807F4C10EBB.jpeg
She’s looking like a horse again.

Excellent ButteCa! Have you been taking care of her? Looks like you are doing a good job of it
Has a Vet been out to look at her? What did Vet say, how is she health wise, sound? Are your kids helping care for her? I think it is so cool you were able to step in and help this girl.

Excellent ButteCa! Have you been taking care of her? Looks like you are doing a good job of it
Has a Vet been out to look at her? What did Vet say, how is she health wise, sound? Are your kids helping care for her? I think it is so cool you were able to step in and help this girl.
Not yet.I got her a bunch of food for her and got her hooves trimmed and she is peeking up a lot. Next on my list is having a vet check out her teeth.

Back
Top Bottom