Question about designing a website

kennedyscochins

Songster
10 Years
Sep 1, 2009
Big Clifty
Hi, I am going to design a website. (Didn't know where to post this). I was wondering what website people use to design their own website. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

That looks like a trojan I had last yr.
idunno.gif
I could be way off though. It just looks familiar for some reason.

I sure like how my (well, mine & my daughter's) webs.com website turned out. I did pay $15 to have the ads removed for an entire year. If you want it totally free, it will have ads on the right side.

My website is www.rocky7rabbitry.webs.com if you want to take a peek. They have lots of templates to choose from and it was really easy to set up. I can view how many "hits" I get and where they come from, too. You can even have a shopping cart and set up paypal transactions through it (I don't use that to sell rabbits but some folks do!).

I am trying to pick one myself. I have looked at Go Daddy and Network Solutions both. It probably just all depends on what your needs are. There are all sorts of levels of websites and it seems like most of the web hosting services offer pre-made templates. Has anyone else used either of the two services I mentioned? Are they easy to go in and modify, like adding your own articles and pictures?

If you're looking for drag and drop, just google free website. It'll give you a whole host of options.

Anyway, www.webs.com is VERY nice, very easy to use, and easy to add domains. If you're adventurous, you could design it in Publisher, publish it, and stick it onto a www.co.cc domain and host using 000webhost.

OMG 000WEBHOST IS THE BESTEST THING EVER TO HIT THE INTERNET! Just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom