question about dual prepous breeds

I quite know that sex linking works only one f1's or the first cross!..even if you mated sex link chickens with each other the name ie golden comet would stay link to them cuz both parents were golden comets regardless of being able to sex them easily!.and I can raise golden comet chicks from golden comet parents it just just a matter of telling males from females.I was going to get 4 chickens but in the last 6 months my retarded city has said no chickens or fowl can be near the city but pot bellied pigs are fine..what retards write that stuff?..so I guess if u move to my town and u have a pet chicken(s) ur screwed..so now with my chicken plans on hold I'm gonna raise rabbits for meat!..they never said not being able to keep rabbits >:)

Another breed of chicken you might want to look into is the New Hampshire Red. Similar to the Rhode Island but they were bred from however they were selected for early maturing/feathering/weight. Sounds like a good dual purpose breed to me. We had one that was a good egg layer and very calm.

dog breeder or not if a labradoodle matess with a labradoodle then wth is the pup a mutt? sorry the parents are already mutts thnx to "desinger" dogs breeders they are concidered a breed how stupid to say the resulting pup is not really a labradoodle x labradoodle=labradoodle wither or not it looks or has the traits of it mother and father it is still a labradoodle.
Still a Labradoodle sure, but probably will have characteristics that the F1 generation did not have. As an example, Beagle X Pug = Puggle. Breeding two "puggles" together you are likely to see traits that are not present in the F1, if I remember right some dogs might have a longer lower jaw inherited from the beagle expressed in the F2 cross but I cannot remember.

The same applies to hybrid or designer chickens that are crossed to be sex linked. Breeding 2 "Red-Stars" together will not produce a sex linked Red Star. Sure it will probably be a prolific layer of brown eggs but you will not be able to tell gender by color at hatch.

Back
Top Bottom