Question about McMurray "shipping week of"

Jdhite

Chirping
Sep 22, 2022
Winston-Salem, NC
Hey gang, I have 25 feather footed females that are due to ship the week of the 23rd (tomorrow). With that said, when do most people actually get the call from the post office? I assume that even if they ship tomorrow, I won't have them on Tuesday, since they're in Illinois and I'm in NC, but I'm trying to get a rough idea on if they tend to ship on Monday, or later in the week (I think they only ship Monday-wednesday)

Hey gang, I have 25 feather footed females that are due to ship the week of the 23rd (tomorrow). With that said, when do most people actually get the call from the post office? I assume that even if they ship tomorrow, I won't have them on Tuesday, since they're in Illinois and I'm in NC, but I'm trying to get a rough idea on if they tend to ship on Monday, or later in the week (I think they only ship Monday-wednesday)
Our order from McM last year shipped on a Tue (Mon was a holiday). Picked them up in NY on Wed. That was a shock.

Wow that's awesome! In all, how was your experience with McMurray? Birds doing well?
All 15 made it here happy and healthy. None of them developed pasty butt. We ordered 12 different breeds I think, so lots of variety. I kept 2 of the McM batch, and 8 from other sources. (I raise the babies for the family farm, so the rest went there).

They were the first two chicks out of the 10 to start laying, and have laid more eggs in total than any of the rest. I kept a Welsummer & an Ameraucana if you have any questions about either breed. I was extremely pleased with the service, tracking info, & quality of birds.

Ours from McMurray ship today! We are also in NC and never ordered this early in the season so I’m worried about the cold. How are yours doing?

Back
Top Bottom