question about ordering from Ideal

The automated invoice comes within 24 hours. After that, you have to call them to check on the ship out date. You can ask for the requested date, but if you ordered a lot or many different kinds it can effect your shipping date. Usually they ship out on Wednesday... so call on Wed. of the week they are due and see what's going on. They said mine are coming today or tomorrow!

I never got anything from them.
The day before they chicks were shipped the amount was taken from the account. I called them the day they were to ship to make sure they were shipping. BTW we got them the NEXT day!

Did you order online? I tried to order and after I put in my address and payment info it just took me back to the home page. I didn't get anything saying the order went through. I didn't want to try to reorder in case it did go through. I guess I'll call tomorrow if I don't get an email.

Yep-

Ordered online. It takes you back to the intro page and there is a small box that says "Thank you for ordering". I missed it the first time too. BUT- if it timed out (your browser circled forever) then it didn't go through. I had that happen once as well.

I get an order confirmation when it's placed, then another one the next day or so with a ship date. If anything comes up that they have to delay shipping, they always call me and let me know. I loves me some Ideal.

Back
Top Bottom