question about ordering from mypetchicken.com

I ordered in with a friend that was ordering...I think two years ago? More or less anyway. I know my part of the order was perfect, and she hasn't ever mentioned being unhappy with hers either. We ordered some chicks and some other supplies too.

I have had great results from My Pet Chicken. Last year I ordered 7 silver laced wyandotts and a rooster. They arrived in cold weather in February and they have done great. I payed a little extra to have them sexed but it was well worth it. Customer service was very good. No complaints.

I have ordered 100 chicks from them, the sexing is 90% accurate which is really good. They Wyandottes have great feathering but some have straight combs.

My chickens from them are all laying now and laying really well. The few things that I didn't like were: a percentage of the fancy (Like blue Andalusians) died before 2 weeks, and the customer service is a little hard to reach, but once you do they are very nice and accommodating.

The shipping is really high so if you want less than 25 (Priority shipping is cheaper) I would get from Ideal Poultry I don't know how they have such low shipping prices, and their minimum is $25.00

these are all from mypetchicken.com

24817_p1201738.jpg

I did notice that MPC was SUPER expensive on shipping. I paid more for shipping then for the chicks. I only ordered females and plan to order a straight run later on this year, I'll have to look into Ideal and maybe that'll work out a lot better. It gets a little confusing because there are so many choices and I've only found a very few that actually ship.

Back
Top Bottom