Question about R-Com Mini 3-egg incubator

Quote:
thats what i thought, but maybe you had good luck like you said because you're was new, and it also might have been due to what i was trying to hatch in it, which was scarlet chested parakeets, small hookbills.

Hi
Just wondered whether you ever resolved this.
Have just bought r-com mini with quail tray and same thing
The 'cracked egg' symbol appears immediately I set the incubator going.

Not sure whether anything wrong or not??

I want to buy a R mini incubator and live in South Africa. All the detail i can obtain states that it has a 12V adapter. What does this mean .....adapt to which voltage. Please could any of you perhaps assist as we use 220 volts in south africa. thanks all

I read somewhere that someone else had the same issue. And apparantly once the bator started turning it dissapeared.

I put 7 serama eggs on the quail tray but they were too heavy to turn so I had to hand turn them. They fit, though and I got 2 chicks.

Hi just wondered if anyone can help I have just bought an rcom 3 egg incubator it works ok until I put water in the water chamber and then it just leaks out of the bottom is this normal or is the incubator broken (the water isn't coming out of the water plug chamber underneath its coming out of the smaller holes)

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Last edited:
Yay!

I was told I could fit 7 regular eggs (hand turning) I was hoping I could maybe fit 8 hand turntable bantam eggs.
I just put 5 australorp/red sexlink eggs in. It was at max occupancy, couldn't possibly fit another one in. Maybe more with with bantam eggs. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom