Question about shipped eggs

Okay after reading all of the post I had not got caught up until today was in the hospital and I went and candled the egg again and it looks like the eggis really pourous or there are alot of tiny bubbles in it there is not really a air cell it does not stink and this is the 4 day there is another one that has the same thing inside but no leakage I candled a third and there are tiny blood vessels and a air cell, so does anyone have any advice should I throw them out now wait for the 7 days I really do not want to lose these eggs I have been trying to get this breed so I do not want to risks the other ones, please someone with more knowledge give me some thoughts. Thank you, my DH has been reading this site for me and did not know I had asked this question

Okay after reading all of the post I had not got caught up until today was in the hospital and I went and candled the egg again and it looks like the eggis really pourous or there are alot of tiny bubbles in it there is not really a air cell it does not stink and this is the 4 day there is another one that has the same thing inside but no leakage I candled a third and there are tiny blood vessels and a air cell, so does anyone have any advice should I throw them out now wait for the 7 days I really do not want to lose these eggs I have been trying to get this breed so I do not want to risks the other ones, please someone with more knowledge give me some thoughts. Thank you, my DH has been reading this site for me and did not know I had asked this question

Sometimes the inner membrane ruptures during shipping. Those eggs have very little hope, but I incubate them anyways. I would take out the one that is seeping egg contents (there is no hope for that one) but I would leave the other one with bubbles until day 7.

The third one sounds like a good egg.
woot.gif

Sometimes the inner membrane ruptures during shipping. Those eggs have very little hope, but I incubate them anyways. I would take out the one that is seeping egg contents (there is no hope for that one) but I would leave the other one with bubbles until day 7.

The third one sounds like a good egg.
woot.gif
Thanks I did what you said and the second one at day 7 looked better There was no smell so I left it . the 3 looked good strong blood veins . Thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom