Question for dog breeders about dog in heat

Quote:
I am so very glad it is an early case! They really can be very, very scary.

The bill
barnie.gif
(be glad she is not larger) but love for your dog and her for you, will be worth it - I hope
lol.png
(no I am sure it is) .

She really is a good dog, great with my son who is very hyper and probably many dogs wouldnt be able to handle him. If she was so very visably sick it would make it easier to choose to have her put down instead of incurring a large bill but shes not, shes still very happy. My grandmother is the co signer on the credit account, which we opened back in October when she went paralyzed but miraculously recovered, shes the one who will crucify me for this bill.
roll.png

Sounds like a tough ride for that little pupper (and you)! I'm glad to hear it got caught early, and boy do I ever hear you about the bill. I just shelled out about that much for a hip reduction on a dog who was playing so hard, she didn't notice my husband's Jeep till he backed over her.

Hope your dog has a quick recovery. The possibility of pyo is what ultimately tips the scale in favor of spaying for me. For me, the cons of neutering my retired champion male outweighed the pros, but for my girls, this single health threat does it for me.

I spent $2000 on one of mine in '08 after she swallowed a piece of fleece dog toy and got it stuck. It was a hard bill to pay, but in the end she was worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom