question from a child

Quote:
I suspect I'd find my glitter vanishing to the chickens waaaaay too often if I did that! and not just the edible type

sorry, I didn't spot this one until now

Quote:
Oh, but it will, just not the end you are speaking of.....don't ask me how I know
gig.gif

Last edited:
Depending upon how old your neice is, and if she wouldn't make you "prove" it, you can always do the old sneaky trip out to the hen house, put a watered down elmer's glue on the egg and then sprinkle with glitter. If she is young enough, that would send her into spasms of delight. UNTIL she went and told her teacher or someone who wants to know the whole story . . . then its a whole nother' story!!!!

Quote:
that's the fun part - I don't live near them so I wouldn't have to deal with the fallout
big_smile.png

You might get sparkly fertilizer for your garden.
yuckyuck.gif

Too funny. My daughter would probably ask the same question!!

From a teacher's perspective: Write the question, write the prediction, perform the experiment, write a conclusion!

I think it would be a fun experiment
big_smile.png
Why not try just a little? For the fun of it and she may learn something too. I very much doubt it would hurt the chickens . I mean they eat all sorts of goofy things and live through it
lol.png

Fool proof way that this will OF COURSE work...

Proceed with small amount of glitter feed. Then, before neice gets up in AM, very early go out to chicken coop and use glitter glue to coat eggs in nest.

wink.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom