Question of the Day - Monday, April 29th, 2024

Pics
What about Lenovo?
I had a Lenovo a while ago it was good but it wasn’t able to be used for long. Some sort of virus got on it a pop up asking to change the password and what not popped up while my brother was using it. He typed random things therefore making it not able to log in. Then a couple months later it won’t even boot

I had a Lenovo a while ago it was good but it wasn’t able to be used for long. Some sort of virus got on it a pop up asking to change the password and what not popped up while my brother was using it. He typed random things therefore making it not able to log in. Then a couple months later it won’t even boot
But it would be unusable now anyways as it’s 8 years old

This is what I'm window shopping right now. I'm not a laptop fan mostly due to terrible options for expansion and configurability. However, I really could use one for photos shoots and particularly as I start to explore astrophotography. So,

https://frame.work/products/laptop16-diy-amd-7040

Fully modular, upgradeable, and nearly 100% self-servicable. Not for everyone, but a few of us may appreciate this.

This is what I'm window shopping right now. I'm not a laptop fan mostly due to terrible options for expansion and configurability. However, I really could use one for photos shoots and particularly as I start to explore astrophotography. So,

https://frame.work/products/laptop16-diy-amd-7040

Fully modular, upgradeable, and nearly 100% self-servicable. Not for everyone, but a few of us may appreciate this.
That’s expensive!!!!

I have a stinkpad. It's a workhorse, but it's just too far outdated to be useful for more than web browsing or word docs.
Hmmm makes sense. Thanks!!!!

But it would be unusable now anyways as it’s 8 years old
Oh wow!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom